Thursday, June 14, 2012

Proof I'm among the living.

          Well, I told myself I was going to be a good blogger and update everyday. That went awesomely. In any event, what I'm currently working on is a CGI animation, which is taking a hell of a lot longer than most of the "normal" artwork I produce, especially since I'm learning the program as I use it. I figured I'd keep this blog from dying and show off a little "concept art" (to the left) for the video I'm producing.
          If you'd like to know what it is, it is a diagram of the three primary human nadis: Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna and the "important" chakras they pass through on the way to Sahasrara. It is a result of me attempting to create chakra mandalas that are more aesthetically pleasing to me personally (thus all the sleek lines and sharp angles instead of the roundness typical in these sorts of representations.) This particular picture on the left was simply me combining those mandalas through a pretty standard nadi diagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment